Organizations and their environmental impact
RESEARCH AREA AT THE DIVISION OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
With a strong emphasis on emperical studies we focus on organisations' own environmental impact as well as their influence on other actors, their roll for a sustainable development and what management tools are used. Examples of such tools is environmental management systems, environmental strategic managment, and environmentally driven business development. The research includes both business and public administration, particularly municipal environental work. Related to the research area are also projects delaing with the development, marketing and export of novel environmental technology.
Ongoing research projects
To bee updated during spring 2014.
Finished research projects
- Megatech - Sustainable Business and Clean Technology Markets in Megacities
- Sustainable Norrköping
- Sustainable energy and climate strategies — lessons learned and potential for development (HEKSA)
- Strategic Environmental Assessment and Management in Local Authorities in Sweden (SEAMLESS)
- Effektivitet och verkningsfullhet i kommuners strategiska hållbarhetsarbete- Ekstra hållbart
- Fysisk planering och fjärrvärmeexpansion i praktiken
- Utveckling av verktyg för strategisk miljöbedömning och medborgarmedverkan
- Användningen av standardiserade miljöledningssystem i kommuner
- Strategisk miljöbedömning av lokala energisystem
Phone: +46 (0)13 28 66 02
Leo Baas, Professor
Phone: +46 (0)13 28 27 81
Paul Fenton, PhD Candidate
Phone: +46 (0)13 28 56 20
Olof Hjelm, Professor
Phone: +46 (0)13 28 56 47
Wisdom Kanda, Reserach Assistant
Phone: +46 (0)13 28 56 70
Santiago Mejia Dugand, PhD Candidate
Phone: +46 (0)13 28 56 39
Sofia Persson, PhD Candidate
Phone: +46 (0)13 28 56 13
Environmental Technology and Management conducts multidisciplinary and environmentally oriented research on products, services, technical systems and organizations from a systems perspective.
Research at LiU
Research and doctoral studies at Linköping university is conducted within four faculties: Arts and Sciences, Educational Sciences, Science and Engineering and Health Sciences.
Last updated: Mon Dec 12 21:42:48 CET 2016