The research at the division of Production Economics are centred around two broad avenues; Operations Management and Financial Engineering.
In terms of Operations Management the following research areas are treated in general:
- Manufacturing Strategy
- Manufacturing Planning and Control
- Supply Chain Management
- Service Operations Management
- Modelling production/inventory systems
In our ongoing research activities we currently focus on the following issues:
- Global Manufacturing Networks
- Global supply chain and supply chain risk management
- Cloosed loop supply chains
- Supply Chain Planning
- Advanced Planning Systems
For more details about past and ongoing research activities, please confer the links to Research Centres and Research projects in the left hand menu.
Should you be interested in our research, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Senast uppdaterad: 2009-12-14