- Parker Hannifin Corporation, a world leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems.They support our research in the areas noise reduction in hydraulic machines and energy efficient mobile controls.
- Volvo Construction Equipment, produces wheel loaders, excavators and haulers. They support our research on energy efficient mobile hydraulics.
- Volvo Car Corporation, supports our research in steering servos, parking assistance and lane-keeping aid.
- Scania group, a leading manufacturer of heavy trucks, buses and coaches and industrial and marine engines and supports our research in steering system.
- ABB, a global leader in power and automation technologies.
- Atlas Copco, the world leader in compressed air and gas equipment, generators, construction and mining equipment, industrial tools and assembly systems and supports our research in real time simulation and optimisation.
- CybAero develops, manufactures and markets Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV)
- LMS engineering software provider, including Amesim for system simulation
- National Instruments, supports our research in real time simulation.
- Prevas develops intelligence in products and industrial systems and supports our research in real time simulation.
- CapSim, Center for Automotive Propulsion Simulation. A project within the Gröna Bilen/FCHEV and STEM/Energisystem i vägfordon.
- ProViking, a programme in the area of product realization.
- GrönaBilen, The Green Vehicle National University Programme.
- FPCE, Network of Fluid Power Centres in Europe
- PTMC, University of Bath Department of Mechanical Engineering Centre for Power Transmission and Motion Control
- Ampère, University of Lyon, University of Science and Technology - INSA Lyon Laboratoire Ampère
- TUT, Tampere University of Technology (TUT) Institute of Hydraulics and Automation (IHA)
- IAIR, Warzaw University of Technology Institute of Automatic Control and Robotics
- RWTH Aachen University, Rheinisch-Westfälische-Technische Hochschule
- IFAS, Institut für fluidtechnische Antriebe und Steuerungen
- IFD, Universität Dresden Institut für Fluidtechnik
- ILF, Technische Universität Braunschweig Institut für Landmaschinen und Fluidtechnik
- PKT, Technical University of Hamburg-Harburg Institute of Product Development and Engineering Design
- IMH, Johannes Kepler University Linz Institute of Machine Design and Hydrauilic Drives (IMH)
- LCM, Linz Center of Mechatronics GmbH Advanced Electrical and Hydraulic Drives and Actuators
Last updated: 2013-01-07