(en) Teaching and supervising
- Regularly teaching in Business administration, particularly Organizational theory with gender aspects, Entrepreneurship and Theoretical-/Methodical matters on all levels including postgraduate level.
- Regularly lecturing in popular science
- Director of studies of the doctoral-/postgraduate studies at the Department of Technology and Social Change, the Tema Institute, Linköping University, from 1996 trough 1997.
Supervision of doctoral-/postgraduate students
- Has been main supervisor and assistant supervisor for doctoral-/postgraduate students at Umeå University, Royal Institute for Technology, Jönköping International Business School, Mid-Sweden university and Linköping University both tema-departments and departments of education and learning and department of business administration.
- Currently main-supervisor for two doctoral students at the Department of Management and Engineering (IEI), Linköping University belonging to Helix and assistant supervisor for three more. Member of the advisor committe for one doctoral student at the Bodö School of Economics (Norway)
Senast uppdaterad: 2010-09-29