Welcome to the Division of Energy Systems!
The Division of Energy Systems analyzes the energy system with the aim of developing sustainable energy systems. Research is conducted within three main areas: national, regional and local energy systems, industrial energy systems and building energy systems.
Examining committee participation
Magnus Karlsson will be part of the examining committee when Jan-Olof Andersson defends his PhD thesis "Energy and Resource Efficiency in Swedish Convective Drying Systems", March 27, 2014 at Luleå University of Technology. (2014-03-03)
Speaker at WREC XIII
Patrik Rohdin, at energy systems are invited to speak at WREC XIII, University of Kingston, London, August 3-8, 2014. The title of the speak will be: "Energy efficiency and the and consequences of energy retrofits in Swedish historic buildings". (2014-03-03)
Docent in building energy systems
Patrik Rohdin has become docent in building energy systems. The divison congratulates his for it! (2014-03-03)
Cooling of steel with impining jet
Professor Barharm Moshfegh, energy Systems, has received 4.1 million SEK from the Swedish Energy Agency do develop a new concept for cooling of steel products that provides increased flexibility and thus better opportunities to control the properties of the steel. Three steel manufacturing companies participate in the project; Ovako AB, Höganäs AB and SSAB and in addition Jernkontoret. (2014-02-03)
- Olsson L, Fallde M. Waste(d) potential: a socio-technical analysis of biogas production and use in Sweden. Journal of Cleaner Production (in press). (2014-03-03)
- Broström, T., Eriksson, P., Liu, L., Rohdin, P., Ståhl, F., Moshfegh, B., (2014) A method to assess the potential for and consequences of energy retrofits in Swedish historic buildings, Accepted for publication in Historic environment (special edition). (2014-03-03)
- Svensson, K., Rohdin, P., Moshfegh, B., Tummers, M., (2014)Numerical and experimental investigation of the near zone flow field in an array of confluent round jets, International Journal of Heat and Fluid Flow 46 (2014) 127–146. (2014-03-03)
Master thesis projects
- Energy services for improved energy efficiency in industrial SME´s
- Methods and tools to achieve improved energy efficiency in industrial SME´s
2014-03-14 Björn-Ola Linnér, "The future of climate policy: how can we govern societal transformation? (10.15-11.30, Palmberget)
Master thesis presentation
At the moment there are no planned master thesis presentations.
Visiting address: House A, entrance 13/15, floor 3, corridor B, Campus Valla Linköping
Last updated: 2014-03-10